Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Nicholas Tse - Because of love, therefore love 因为爱所以爱 Yin Wei Ai Suo Yi Ai

I'm not caring in order to get
Some sort of repayment
I'm not anticipating for 
Some sort of tomorrow
Because I am alone
I can only be honest about my feelings
Just for one sentence from you
My whole body wavers
Just for one smile
Love then exists
Those people who think too much
Will not understand when they're alive

Because of love
Therefore love
Tenderness cannot withstand the arrangement
Happiness is so fast
Don't wait
Until we hurt each other
Because of love
Therefore love
There's no need to bring feelings fervently
No one needs to give me
A wonderful time
I want you now

不bu是shi为wei了le甚shen麽me回hui报bao
所suo以yi关guan怀huai
不bu是shi为wei了le甚shen麽me明ming天tian
所suo以yi期qi待dai
因yin为wei我wo是shi一yi个ge人ren
只zhi能neng够gou对dui感gan觉jue坦tan白bai

只zhi是shi为wei了le你ni一yi句ju话hua
我wo全quan身shen摇yao摆bai
只zhi是shi为wei了le一yi个ge笑xiao容rong
爱ai就jiu存cun在zai
那na些xie想xiang太tai多duo的de人ren
有you生sheng之zhi年nian都dou不bu会hui明ming白bai

因yin为wei爱ai
所suo以yi爱ai
温wen柔rou经jing不bu起qi安an排pai
愉yu快kuai那na麽me快kuai
不bu要yao等deng到dao
互hu相xiang伤shang害hai
因yin为wei爱ai
所suo以yi爱ai
感gan情qing不bu必bi拿na来lai慷kang慨kai
谁shei也ye不bu用yong给gei我wo
一yi个ge美mei好hao时shi代dai
我wo要yao你ni现xian在zai

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment