Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jay chou - ming ming jiu 明明就

There are many colours in the candy jar yet the smile isn't sweet anymore
Some of your happiness is in times without me

Inside the medieval city, I want to be here
If seagulls no longer yearn for the sea, they can fly further away

The sound of bagpipes from far away, I only care for news about you
The castle guards the secret for love, and for me I guard the memories for you

Obviously you're not used to holding hands
Why did you actively link hands with me?
You've got too many worries, I won't expose them

Obviously he is a bit more gentle
Perhaps he can give you more
There's no need to choose, I'll automatically turn into a friend


tangguoguanlihaoduoyanseweixiaoquebutianle
nidemouxiekuailezaimeiyouwodeshike

zhonggushijidechengshiliwoxiangjiuzoudaozhe
haioubuzaijuanliandahaikeyifeigengyuan

yuanfangchuanlaifengdiwozhizaiyiyounidexiaoxi
chengbaoweiaishouzhemimierwoweinishouzhehuiyi

mingmingjiubuxiguanqianshou
weihequezhudongbashougou
nidexinshitaiduowobuhuichuopo

mingmingjiutabijiaowenrou
yexutanenggeinigengduo
buyongjuezewohuizidongbianpengyou

No comments:

Post a Comment