Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Split 分裂 Fen lie

Riding on my motorcycle
I carry you slowly away
Cannot qualify into a good school
Can just leave without subtle smile
Take your hands and slowly give them to me
Put down the feel of being at a loss in your heart
Raindrops stroke across from two sides
Cuts open the two kinds of my consciousness
I go pass my uncle's home
The basket frame has become very tall
The tree I climbed before
When did it become so paltry?
This is nice
People are starting to not take notice of (you and) me
Wait before the rain becomes strong
We are going to split up and turn weak
While time hasn't discovered
Let me leave taking you with me
Without identification
Without void
On the basis that we are in two different positions, I will cover you
While time hasn't discovered
Let me leave taking you with me
This isn't stubbornness
This isn't an escape
No one tying you up and taking you away, only then is it happiness

坐zuo着zhe我wo的de摩mo托tuo车che
载zai你ni缓huan缓huan的de离li开kai

考kao不bu上shang的de好hao学xue校xiao
可ke以yi不bu微wei笑xiao就jiu走zou

把ba手shou慢man慢man交jiao给gei我wo
放fang下xia心xin中zhong的de困kun惑huo

雨yu点dian从cong两liang旁pang划hua过guo
割ge开kai两liang种zhong精jing神shen的de我wo

经jing过guo老lao伯bo的de家jia
篮lan框kuang变bian得de好hao高gao

爬pa过guo的de那na棵ke树shu
又you何he时shi变bian得de渺miao小xiao
这zhe样yang也ye好hao
开kai始shi没mei人ren注zhu意yi到dao我wo

等deng雨yu变bian强jiang之zhi前qian
我wo们men将jiang会hui分fen化hua软ruan弱ruo

趁chen时shi间jian没mei发fa觉jue
让rang我wo带dai着zhe你ni离li开kai

没mei有you了le证zheng明ming
没mei有you了le空kong虚xu
基ji於yu两liang种zhong立li场chang我wo会hui罩zhao着zhe你ni

趁chen时shi间jian没mei发fa觉jue
让rang我wo带dai着zhe你ni离li开kai

这zhe不bu是shi顽wan固gu
这zhe不bu是shi逃tao避bi

没mei人ren绑bang着zhe你ni走zou才cai快kuai乐le

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment