Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Secret signal 暗号 An hao

The things I want
The things I want to do
You know better than anyone else
The things you want to say
The things you want to give
I know all of them
I didn't pick up the call
No message was left
It must have been you, thinking about me alone
No one can
Guess it
This is our secret signal
They guess
Let them guess
It's not important
We'll only have something to depend on
If we link our messages together
There are too many people, too many things
Stuck between us making noise
Withn too many mixed signals, the message is weak
Then even the wind blowing wants to interfere
But you do not want to keep being in dark underground road
You want to get a chill
You want to be free
You want to be together with me hand in hand
To go watch the ocean
To go wandering around the world
I am scared of you being heart-broken with no one there to help you wipe away the tears
Don't take notice of that gossip
As long as our feeling is right
I am scared of you being heart-broken with no one there to help you wipe away the tears
Don't leave my side
My world will only be perfect if I have you
You say you want to escape, letting go of my hand
You feel tired of loving and with it being too confined
Because I cannot give the simplest promise
You stop receiving messages
I start not being able to find them anymore
At last who knows?
What direction the clock is pointing to
Before you will receive the secret signal

我wo想xiang要yao的de
想xiang做zuo的de
你ni比bi谁shei都dou了liao

你ni想xiang说shuo的de
想xiang给gei的de
我wo全quan都dou知zhi道dao

未wei接jie来lai电dian
没mei留liu言yan
一yi定ding是shi你ni孤gu单dan的de想xiang念nian

任ren何he人ren都dou
猜cai不bu到dao
这zhe是shi我wo们men的de暗an号hao
他ta们men猜cai
随sui便bian猜cai
不bu重zhong要yao

连lian上shang彼bi此ci的de讯xun号hao
才cai有you个ge依yi靠kao

有you太tai多duo人ren太tai多duo事shi
夹jia在zai我wo们men之zhi间jian咆pao哮xiao

杂za讯xun太tai多duo讯xun号hao弱ruo
就jiu连lian风feng吹chui都dou要yao干gan扰rao

可ke是shi你ni不bu想xiang一yi直zhi走zou在zai黑hei暗an地di下xia道dao
想xiang吹chui风feng
想xiang自zi由you
想xiang要yao一yi起qi手shou牵qian手shou
去qu看kan海hai
绕rao世shi界jie流liu浪lang

我wo害hai怕pa你ni心xin碎sui没mei人ren帮bang你ni擦ca眼yan泪lei
别bie管guan那na是shi非fei
只zhi要yao我wo们men感gan觉jue对dui

我wo害hai怕pa你ni心xin碎sui没mei人ren帮bang你ni擦ca眼yan泪lei
别bie离li开kai身shen边bian
拥yong有you你ni我wo的de世shi界jie才cai能neng完wan美mei

Repeat (Show)


你ni说shuo你ni想xiang逃tao开kai松song手shou
爱ai太tai累lei爱ai得de不bu自zi由you

因yin为wei我wo给gei不bu起qi最zui简jian单dan的de承cheng诺nuo
你ni停ting止zhi收shou讯xun号hao
我wo开kai始shi搜sou寻xun不bu到dao

到dao底di有you谁shui知zhi道dao
是shi几ji点dian钟zhong方fang向xiang
你ni才cai会hui收shou到dao暗an号hao

No comments:

Post a Comment