Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Secret signal 暗号 An hao

The things I want
The things I want to do
You know better than anyone else
The things you want to say
The things you want to give
I know all of them
I didn't pick up the call
No message was left
It must have been you, thinking about me alone
No one can
Guess it
This is our secret signal
They guess
Let them guess
It's not important
We'll only have something to depend on
If we link our messages together
There are too many people, too many things
Stuck between us making noise
Withn too many mixed signals, the message is weak
Then even the wind blowing wants to interfere
But you do not want to keep being in dark underground road
You want to get a chill
You want to be free
You want to be together with me hand in hand
To go watch the ocean
To go wandering around the world
I am scared of you being heart-broken with no one there to help you wipe away the tears
Don't take notice of that gossip
As long as our feeling is right
I am scared of you being heart-broken with no one there to help you wipe away the tears
Don't leave my side
My world will only be perfect if I have you
You say you want to escape, letting go of my hand
You feel tired of loving and with it being too confined
Because I cannot give the simplest promise
You stop receiving messages
I start not being able to find them anymore
At last who knows?
What direction the clock is pointing to
Before you will receive the secret signal

woxiangyaode
xiangzuode
nibisheidouliao

nixiangshuode
xianggeide
woquandouzhidao

weijielaidian
meiliuyan
yidingshinigudandexiangnian

renherendou
caibudao
zheshiwomendeanhao
tamencai
sui便biancai
buzhongyao

lianshangbicidexunhao
caiyougeyikao

youtaiduorentaiduoshi
jiazaiwomenzhijianpaoxiao

zaxuntaiduoxunhaoruo
jiulianfengchuidouyaoganrao

keshinibuxiangyizhizouzaiheiandixiadao
xiangchuifeng
xiangziyou
xiangyaoyiqishouqianshou
qukanhai
raoshijieliulang

wohaipanixinsuimeirenbangnicayanlei
bieguannashifei
zhiyaowomenganjuedui

wohaipanixinsuimeirenbangnicayanlei
bielikaishenbian
yongyouniwodeshijiecainengwanmei

Repeat (Show)


nishuonixiangtaokaisongshou
aitaileiaidebuziyou

yinweiwogeibuqizuijiandandechengnuo
nitingzhishouxunhao
wokaishisouxunbudao

daodiyoushuizhidao
shijidianzhongfangxiang
nicaihuishoudaoanhao

No comments:

Post a Comment