Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Black Humour 黑色幽默 Hei se you mo

I'm feeling sad
Because I've bored for too long
Because I've thought about too much
It's affecting me inside
You say
You're often with a wry smile
Being together seems a bit forced
Should you cast me off now?
Don't think too much about it
I think it must be me who heard it wrong, made a mistake, got it wrong
Please
I think it's your head that has a problem
Just go on and say
Actually I was already able to guess right, see through it, I don't want to say too much
It is only that I am scared the tears will not hold
I don't understand
Your black humour
I figured it out
But once again you tested me
You said let's split up
You've thought about it for a very long time, right?
I don't want to expose you
Take it as
A joke you made up
I figured it out
But once again you tested me
You said let's split up
You've thought about it for a very long time, right?
I'm defeated by your black humour
My seriousness has been defeated by your black humour

难nan过guo
是shi因yin为wei闷men了le很hen久jiu
是shi因yin为wei想xiang了le太tai多duo
是shi心xin理li起qi了le作zuo用yong

你ni说shuo
苦ku笑xiao常chang常chang陪pei着zhe你ni
在zai一yi起qi有you点dian勉mian强qiang
该gai不bu该gai现xian在zai休xiu了le我wo

不bu想xiang太tai多duo
我wo想xiang一yi定ding是shi我wo听ting错cuo弄nong错cuo搞gao错cuo
拜bai托tuo
我wo想xiang是shi你ni的de脑nao袋dai有you问wen题ti

随sui便bian说shuo说shuo
其qi实shi我wo早zao己yi经jing猜cai透tou看kan透tou不bu想xiang多duo说shuo
只zhi是shi我wo怕pa眼yan泪lei撑cheng不bu住zhu

不bu懂dong
你ni的de黑hei色se幽you默mo
想xiang通tong
却que又you再zai考kao倒dao我wo
说shuo散san
你ni想xiang很hen久jiu了le吧ba??
我wo不bu想xiang拆chai穿chuan你ni

当dang作zuo
是shi你ni开kai的de玩wan笑xiao
想xiang通tong
却que又you再zai考kao倒dao我wo
说shuo散san
你ni想xiang很hen久jiu了le吧ba??
败bai给gei你ni的de黑hei色se幽you默mo

Repeat (Show)


我wo的de认ren真zhen败bai给gei黑hei色se幽you默mo

No comments:

Post a Comment