Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Jay chou - garden party 园游会

The amber coloured dusk is like sweets in a very beautiful far distant place
Your face doesn't have makeup on yet I fall madly in love
Recollection and shadow are pulled long together at dusk
That admission ticket in my hand counts sheep with me
Peppermint coloured meadow fragrance is like the wind without form
Yet I can keep firmly in my mind your temperament and face
Cold air and glaze has a very transparent feel in early morning
Like my fondness
Being seen through by you
A bud of sun on the stall
I quietly appear by your side
Your hurry and confused appearance
I smile quietly admiring it

I'm withstanding the sun

Only wanting to open the umbrella for you
You lean on my shoulder
Breathe deeply afraid of forgetting
Because of the silly game of catching fish we start to talk with each other
Really hope topics are unceasing and the garden party never closes
The balloon is in my hand
I'm leading you by hand looking around
I want to say some things to you
Yet your eyes pretend to be busy
The egg cake and the jam on the corner of your mouth, I want to taste them
The film of the garden party is being broadcasted
This world, we arrange to wander about together

琥hu珀po色se黄huang昏hun像xiang糖tang在zai很hen美mei的de远yuan方fang

你ni的de脸lian没mei有you化hua妆zhuang我wo却que疯feng狂kuang爱ai上shang
思si念nian跟gen影ying子zi在zai傍bang晚wan一yi起qi被bei拉la长chang
我wo手shou中zhong那na张zhang入ru场chang券quan陪pei我wo数shu羊yang
薄bo荷he色se草cao地di芬fen芳fang像xiang风feng没mei有you形xing状zhuang
我wo却que能neng够gou牢lao记ji你ni的de气qi质zhi跟gen脸lian庞pang
冷leng空kong气qi跟gen琉liu璃li在zai清qing晨chen很hen有you透tou明ming感gan
像xiang我wo的de喜xi欢huan
被bei你ni看kan穿chuan
摊tan位wei上shang一yi朵duo艳yan阳yang
我wo悄qiao悄qiao出chu现xian你ni身shen旁bang
你ni慌huang乱luan的de模mo样yang
我wo微wei笑xiao安an静jing欣xin赏shang

我wo顶ding着zhe大da太tai阳yang
只zhi想xiang为wei你ni撑cheng伞san
你ni靠kao在zai我wo肩jian膀bang
深shen呼hu吸xi怕pa遗yi忘wang
因yin为wei捞lao鱼yu的de蠢chun游you戏xi我wo们men开kai始shi交jiao谈tan
多duo希xi望wang话hua题ti不bu断duan园yuan游you会hui永yong不bu打da烊yang
汽qi球qiu在zai我wo手shou上shang
我wo牵qian着zhe你ni瞎xia晃huang
有you话hua想xiang对dui你ni讲jiang
你ni眼yan睛jing却que装zhuang忙mang
鸡ji蛋dan糕gao跟gen你ni嘴zui角jiao果guo酱jiang我wo都dou想xiang要yao尝chang
园yuan游you会hui影ying片pian在zai播bo放fang
这zhe个ge世shi界jie约yue好hao一yi起qi逛guang

No comments:

Post a Comment