Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Sweet 甜甜的 Tian tian de

I lightly taste a bit
You say you love me
I'm still enjoying in retrospect the tenderness you gave
I lightly taste a bit
This aromatic temptation
The looks I like, you have

You love over the top and unexpectedly promise me
That you will give me a honey flavoured life
Add to that a milk ball, it makes me blush and stir
Set the level of sweetness higher and then hold hands
Your love, there's too much I want to take away with me
When I think of you I take a bite
I'm warmed by the feeling of being taken care of
Yet I'm worried about lowering the temperature of the request 

I taste the cream in your words, slipping and slipping
Every word I hear is very tasty yo a yo
Those superfluous scenes are all skipped
You only have me in your eyes

I lightly taste a bit
You say you love me
I'm still enjoying in retrospect the tenderness you gave
I lightly taste a bit
This aromatic temptation
The looks I like, you have

I lightly taste a bit
You say you love me
I can't bear eating this candy that can smile
I lightly taste a bit
Even though the amount wasn't a lot
Yet I completely absorb your love

I smile letting the fragrance stay
Fate has come here and is refusing to leave
It's like the sweet taste in the middle of a cookie
There's no need for a reason to continue

I lightly taste a bit
You say you love me
I'm still enjoying in retrospect the tenderness you gave
I lightly taste a bit
This aromatic temptation
The looks I like, you have

我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
你ni说shuo的de爱ai我wo
还hai在zai回hui味wei你ni给gei过guo的de温wen柔rou
我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
这zhe香xiang浓nong的de诱you惑huo
我wo喜xi欢huan的de样yang子zi你ni都dou有you

你ni爱ai过guo头tou
竟jing然ran答da应ying我wo
要yao给gei我wo蜂feng蜜mi口kou味wei的de生sheng活huo
加jia一yi颗ke奶nai球qiu
我wo搅jiao拌ban害hai羞xiu
将jiang甜tian度du调diao高gao後hou再zai牵qian手shou
你ni的de爱ai太tai多duo
想xiang随sui身shen带dai走zou
想xiang你ni的de时shi候hou就jiu吃chi上shang一yi口kou
我wo温wen热re着zhe
被bei呵he护hu的de感gan受shou
却que又you担dan心xin降jiang温wen了le要yao求qiu

我wo嚐chang着zhe你ni话hua里li面mian的de奶nai油you溜liu啊a溜liu
听ting过guo的de每mei句ju话hua都dou很hen可ke口kou呦you啊a呦you
那na些xie多duo余yu的de画hua面mian全quan被bei跳tiao过guo
你ni的de眼yan中zhong只zhi有you我wo

我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
你ni说shuo的de爱ai我wo
还hai在zai回hui味wei你ni给gei过guo的de温wen柔rou
我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
这zhe香xiang浓nong的de诱you惑huo
我wo喜xi欢huan的de样yang子zi你ni都dou有you

我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
你ni说shuo的de爱ai我wo
舍she不bu得de吃chi会hui微wei笑xiao的de糖tang果guo
我wo轻qing轻qing的de嚐chang一yi口kou
份fen量liang虽sui然ran不bu多duo
却que将jiang你ni的de爱ai完wan全quan吸xi收shou

我wo微wei笑xiao着zhe
让rang香xiang味wei停ting留liu
缘yuan份fen走zou到dao这zhe也ye赖lai着zhe不bu走zou
像xiang夹jia心xin饼bing乾gan
中zhong间jian有you甜tian头tou
继ji续xu下xia去qu不bu需xu要yao理li由you

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment