Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Maple 枫 Feng

乌wu云yun在zai我wo们men心xin里li搁ge下xia一yi块kuai阴yin影ying
我wo聆ling听ting沉chen寂ji已yi久jiu的de心xin情qing
清qing晰xi透tou明ming
就jiu像xiang美mei丽li的de风feng景jing
总zong在zai回hui忆yi里li才cai看kan的de清qing

被bei伤shang透tou的de心xin能neng不bu能neng够gou继ji续xu爱ai我wo
我wo用yong力li牵qian起qi没mei温wen度du的de双shuang手shou
过guo往wang温wen柔rou已yi经jing被bei时shi间jian上shang锁suo
只zhi剩sheng挥hui散san不bu去qu的de难nan过guo

缓huan缓huan飘piao落luo的de枫feng叶ye像xiang思si念nian
我wo点dian燃ran烛zhu火huo温wen暖nuan岁sui末mo的de秋qiu天tian
极ji光guang掠lüe夺duo天tian边bian
北bei风feng掠lüe过guo想xiang你ni的de容rong颜yan
我wo把ba爱ai烧shao成cheng了le落luo叶ye
却que换huan不bu回hui熟shu悉xi的de那na张zhang脸lian

缓huan缓huan飘piao落luo的de枫feng叶ye像xiang思si念nian
为wei何he挽wan回hui要yao赶gan在zai冬dong天tian来lai之zhi前qian
爱ai你ni穿chuan越yue时shi间jian
两liang行hang来lai自zi秋qiu末mo的de眼yan泪lei
让rang爱ai渗shen透tou了le地di面mian
我wo要yao的de只zhi是shi你ni在zai我wo身shen边bian

Repeat (Show)


在zai山shan腰yao间jian飘piao逸yi的de红hong雨yu
随sui着zhe北bei风feng凋diao零ling
我wo轻qing轻qing摇yao曳ye风feng铃ling
想xiang
唤huan醒xing被bei遗yi弃qi的de爱ai情qing
雪xue花hua已yi铺pu满man了le地di
深shen怕pa窗chuang外wai枫feng叶ye已yi结jie成cheng冰bing

Repeat (Show)

The dark cloud places a piece of shadow in our hearts
I listen respectfully to my mood, which has already been quiet for a long time
Clear and transparent
Just like the beautiful scenery
It's always only clear when seeing it in my memory

Can the heart, that has been thoroughly hurt, still continue to love me?
I make an effort to pull up the pair of hands that have no warmth
The tenderness in the past has already been locked by time
Only leaving sadness that doesn't go away
The maple leaves slowly falling down are like thoughts
I light a candle to warm up the end of autumn
The northern lights plunder the edge of the sky
The northern wind brushes past the expressions of missing you
I take love and burn it into fallen leaves
Yet I can't get back that familiar face

The maple leaves slowly falling down are like thoughts
Why must retrieving be hurried before winter comes?
Loving you passing through time
Two rows of tears from the end of autumn
Let love permeate through the ground
All I want is you to be by my side

The graceful red rain in between the mountainside
Withering with the north wind
I lightly swing the wind chimes
I want
To awaken the love that has been deserted
Snowflakes are already spread all over the ground
Deeply scared that the maple leaves outside the window have already become frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment