Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Orbit 轨迹 gui ji

How can I hide my sorrow?
The place I lost you
The scent of your hair
Scatters hastily
I already cannot follow it

Close my eyes
I can still see
The vestige of when you left
Under the moonlight
Always been searching for
That figure that I miss

If you said that break up is the starting point of pain
Then before the finish line
I am willing to love again
Want to say to you
The love I dare not say
Will there be someone who understands?

I will be staring blankly
Then forget you
Shortly after that I will tightly close my eyes
Thinking of which day
When there will be someone to be in your place
To make me not think about you anymore

I will be staring blankly
Then smile
Shortly after that I will tightly close my eyes
Think about it again
Your gentle face
Before I forget

The tears in my heart
Obscures my visual line
Soon you already cannot be seen

怎zen麽me隐yin藏cang
我wo的de悲bei伤shang
失shi去qu你ni的de地di方fang
你ni的de发fa香xiang
散san的de匆cong忙mang
我wo已yi经jing跟gen不bu上shang

闭bi上shang眼yan睛jing
还hai能neng看kan见jian
你ni离li去qu的de痕hen迹ji
在zai月yue光guang下xia一yi直zhi找zhao寻xun那na想xiang念nian的de身shen影ying

如ru果guo说shuo分fen手shou是shi苦ku痛tong的de起qi点dian
那na在zai终zhong点dian之zhi前qian
我wo愿yuan意yi再zai爱ai一yi遍bian
想xiang要yao对dui你ni说shuo的de
不bu敢gan说shuo的de爱ai
会hui不bu会hui有you人ren可ke以yi明ming白bai

我wo会hui发fa着zhe呆dai
然ran後hou忘wang记ji你ni
接jie着zhe紧jin紧jin闭bi上shang眼yan
想xiang着zhe哪na一yi天tian
会hui有you人ren代dai替ti
让rang我wo不bu再zai想xiang念nian你ni

我wo会hui发fa着zhe呆dai
然ran後hou微wei微wei笑xiao
接jie着zhe紧jin紧jin闭bi上shang眼yan
又you想xiang了le一yi遍bian
你ni温wen柔rou的de脸lian
在zai我wo忘wang记ji之zhi前qian

Repeat (Show)


心xin里li的de眼yan泪lei
模mo糊hu了le视shi线xian
你ni已yi快kuai看kan不bu见jian

1 comment: