Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Dandelion's promise 蒲公英的约定 Pu gong ying de yue ding

The dandelion next to the fence in primary school
It was a scenery that had flavour in my memory
Taking an afternoon nap, cicada noise comes from the playground
After many years, it still sounds good

Fold up the dreams into a paper airplane and send it as a letter
Because we can't wait for that meteor
I seriously throw the coin that decides fate
Yet I don't know where I can go

A promise we made when growing up together
It's so clear
I believe it since we made a pinky swear
We said we would go on holiday together
Nowadays it's your
Only wilful persistence

In the corridor we stand as punishment and have our hands slapped
Yet we pay attention to the dragonfly by the window
Wherever I go you follow very closely
There are a lot of dreams waiting to done

A promise we made when growing up together
It's so sincere
The one time I couldn't stop chatting to you
And I already can't tell the difference
Whether you are the friendship or the love I missed out on

小xiao学xue篱li芭ba旁pang的de
蒲pu公gong英ying
是shi记ji忆yi里li有you味wei道dao
的de风feng景jing
午wu睡shui操cao场chang传chuan来lai蝉chan
的de声sheng音yin
多duo少shao年nian後hou
也ye还hai是shi很hen好hao听ting

将jiang愿yuan望wang折zhe纸zhi飞fei机ji
寄ji成cheng信xin
因yin为wei我wo们men等deng不bu到dao
那na流liu星xing
认ren真zhen投tou决jue定ding命ming运yun
的de硬ying币bi
却que不bu知zhi道dao
到dao底di能neng
去qu哪na里li

一yi起qi长zhang大da的de约yue定ding
那na样yang清qing晰xi
打da过guo勾gou的de我wo相xiang信xin
说shuo好hao要yao一yi起qi旅lü行xing
是shi你ni如ru今jin
唯wei一yi坚jian持chi的de任ren性xing

在zai走zou廊lang上shang罚fa站zhan
打da手shou心xin
我wo们men却que注zhu意yi窗chuang边bian
的de蜻qing蜓ting
我wo去qu到dao哪na里li你ni都dou跟gen很hen紧jin
很hen多duo的de梦meng
在zai等deng待dai着zhe进jin行xing

Repeat (Show)


一yi起qi长zhang大da的de约yue定ding
那na样yang真zhen心xin
与yu你ni聊liao不bu完wan的de曾ceng经jing
而er我wo已yi经jing分fen不bu清qing
你ni是shi友you情qing
还hai是shi错cuo过guo的de爱ai情qing

No comments:

Post a Comment