Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Dandelion's promise 蒲公英的约定 Pu gong ying de yue ding

The dandelion next to the fence in primary school
It was a scenery that had flavour in my memory
Taking an afternoon nap, cicada noise comes from the playground
After many years, it still sounds good

Fold up the dreams into a paper airplane and send it as a letter
Because we can't wait for that meteor
I seriously throw the coin that decides fate
Yet I don't know where I can go

A promise we made when growing up together
It's so clear
I believe it since we made a pinky swear
We said we would go on holiday together
Nowadays it's your
Only wilful persistence

In the corridor we stand as punishment and have our hands slapped
Yet we pay attention to the dragonfly by the window
Wherever I go you follow very closely
There are a lot of dreams waiting to done

A promise we made when growing up together
It's so sincere
The one time I couldn't stop chatting to you
And I already can't tell the difference
Whether you are the friendship or the love I missed out on

xiaoxuelibapangde
pugongying
shijiyiliyouweidao
defengjing
wushuicaochangchuanlaichan
deshengyin
duoshaonianhou
yehaishihenhaoting

jiangyuanwangzhezhifeiji
jichengxin
yinweiwomendengbudao
naliuxing
renzhentoujuedingmingyun
deyingbi
quebuzhidao
daodineng
qunali

yiqizhangdadeyueding
nayangqingxi
daguogoudewoxiangxin
shuohaoyaoyiqixing
shinirujin
weiyijianchiderenxing

zaizoulangshangfazhan
dashouxin
womenquezhuyichuangbian
deqingting
woqudaonalinidougenhenjin
henduodemeng
zaidengdaizhejinxing

Repeat (Show)


yiqizhangdadeyueding
nayangzhenxin
yuniliaobuwandecengjing
erwoyijingfenbuqing
nishiyouqing
haishicuoguodeaiqing

No comments:

Post a Comment