Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - You Are Happier Than In The Past 你比从前快乐

走zou在zai熙xi来lai攘rang往wang的de街jie头tou
你ni不bu再zai牵qian着zhe我wo的de手shou
小xiao心xin翼yi翼yi的de将jiang你ni小xiao指zhi勾gou
泪lei也ye小xiao心xin翼yi翼yi的de流liu

有you些xie事shi情qing你ni在zai瞒man着zhe我wo
你ni终zhong於yu还hai是shi开kai了le口kou
淡dan淡dan一yi句ju
还hai是shi朋peng友you
泪lei也ye如ru刀dao割ge

知zhi道dao分fen手shou後hou你ni不bu难nan过guo你ni比bi从cong前qian快kuai乐le
那na祝zhu福fu的de话hua叫jiao我wo如ru何he能neng够gou说shuo的de出chu口kou
过guo往wang的de欢huan乐le是shi否fou褪tui色se想xiang问wen你ni怎zen麽me舍she得de
不bu要yao在zai耳er边bian再zai说shuo你ni会hui想xiang我wo

Walking in the street corner with streams of people busily coming and going
You are no longer holding my hand
With great care I hook your little finger
Tears drop with great care
There are a few matters you are hiding from me
You finally open your mouth
Lightly say a word
That we are still friends (With great care I hook your little finger)
Tears are like a knife cutting through (My hand, you are no longer holding)
Know after separation
You don't feel sad, you are happier than in the past
Tell me how can I say those words of blessing out loud
Is the past happiness fading? Want to ask you how you can bear losing me
Don't have to, by the ear
Say you will think of me again

No comments:

Post a Comment