Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - You Are Happier Than In The Past 你比从前快乐

zouzaixilairangwangdejietou
nibuzaiqianzhewodeshou
xiaoxinyiyidejiangnixiaozhigou
leiyexiaoxinyiyideliu

youxieshiqingnizaimanzhewo
nizhongyuhaishikailekou
dandanyiju
haishipengyou
leiyerudaoge

zhidaofenshouhounibunanguonibicongqiankuaile
nazhufudehuajiaoworuhenenggoushuodechukou
guowangdehuanleshifoutuisexiangwennizenmeshede
buyaozaierbianzaishuonihuixiangwo

Walking in the street corner with streams of people busily coming and going
You are no longer holding my hand
With great care I hook your little finger
Tears drop with great care
There are a few matters you are hiding from me
You finally open your mouth
Lightly say a word
That we are still friends (With great care I hook your little finger)
Tears are like a knife cutting through (My hand, you are no longer holding)
Know after separation
You don't feel sad, you are happier than in the past
Tell me how can I say those words of blessing out loud
Is the past happiness fading? Want to ask you how you can bear losing me
Don't have to, by the ear
Say you will think of me again

No comments:

Post a Comment