Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jay chou - excuse

Flipping through our photographs
Missing you is half hidden, half seen
The winter of last year
We smiled very sweetly
Looking at your weeping face
Saying goodbye to me
Too late to hear it
You've already gone very far away
Perhaps you have already given up on me
Perhaps it is already too hard to turn back
I know it is me who let it slip
Please give me another reason to say you don't love me
Even if it is that I don't understand
Can you forgive me?
Please don't take separation and treat it as your request
I know the persistence to leave is your excuse for getting hurt
Request you to turn back
I will walk with you all along till the end
Even if there is no result
I can bear it
I know your pain
Is the promise I gave
You said you gave me tolerance before
Silence was because of forgiveness
If you have to leave
Request you to remember me
If you are sad
Request you to forget me

fanzhewomendezhaopian
xiangnianruoyinruoxian
quniandedongtian
womenxiaodehentian
kanzhenikuqidelian
duizhewoshuozaijian
laibujitingjian
niyizoudehenyuan
yexuniyijingfangqiwo
yexuyijinghennanhuitou
wozhidaoshizijicuoguo
qingzaigeiwoyigeliyoushuonibuaiwo
jiusuanshiwobudong
nengbunengyuanliangwo
qingbuyaobafenshoudangzuonideqingqiu
wozhidaojianchiyaozoushinishoushangdejiekou
qingnihuitou
wohuipeiniyizhizoudaozuihou
jiusuanmeiyoujieguo
woyenenggouchengshou
wozhidaonidetong
shiwogeidechengnuo
nishuogeiguowozongrong
chenmoshiyinweibaorong
ruguoyaozou
qingnijidewo

Repeat (Show)


ruguonanguo
qingniwangliaowo

No comments:

Post a Comment