Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Jay chou - excuse

Flipping through our photographs
Missing you is half hidden, half seen
The winter of last year
We smiled very sweetly
Looking at your weeping face
Saying goodbye to me
Too late to hear it
You've already gone very far away
Perhaps you have already given up on me
Perhaps it is already too hard to turn back
I know it is me who let it slip
Please give me another reason to say you don't love me
Even if it is that I don't understand
Can you forgive me?
Please don't take separation and treat it as your request
I know the persistence to leave is your excuse for getting hurt
Request you to turn back
I will walk with you all along till the end
Even if there is no result
I can bear it
I know your pain
Is the promise I gave
You said you gave me tolerance before
Silence was because of forgiveness
If you have to leave
Request you to remember me
If you are sad
Request you to forget me

翻fan着zhe我wo们men的de照zhao片pian
想xiang念nian若ruo隐yin若ruo现xian
去qu年nian的de冬dong天tian
我wo们men笑xiao得de很hen甜tian
看kan着zhe你ni哭ku泣qi的de脸lian
对dui着zhe我wo说shuo再zai见jian
来lai不bu及ji听ting见jian
你ni已yi走zou得de很hen远yuan
也ye许xu你ni已yi经jing放fang弃qi我wo
也ye许xu已yi经jing很hen难nan回hui头tou
我wo知zhi道dao是shi自zi己ji错cuo过guo
请qing再zai给gei我wo一yi个ge理li由you说shuo你ni不bu爱ai我wo
就jiu算suan是shi我wo不bu懂dong
能neng不bu能neng原yuan谅liang我wo
请qing不bu要yao把ba分fen手shou当dang作zuo你ni的de请qing求qiu
我wo知zhi道dao坚jian持chi要yao走zou是shi你ni受shou伤shang的de藉jie口kou
请qing你ni回hui头tou
我wo会hui陪pei你ni一yi直zhi走zou到dao最zui後hou
就jiu算suan没mei有you结jie果guo
我wo也ye能neng够gou承cheng受shou
我wo知zhi道dao你ni的de痛tong
是shi我wo给gei的de承cheng诺nuo
你ni说shuo给gei过guo我wo纵zong容rong
沉chen默mo是shi因yin为wei包bao容rong
如ru果guo要yao走zou
请qing你ni记ji得de我wo

Repeat (Show)


如ru果guo难nan过guo
请qing你ni忘wang了liao我wo

No comments:

Post a Comment