Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Step back 退後 Tui hou

The sky is grey like it's been crying
After leaving you
I haven't been any freer

The sour air
I can smell the distance between us
An ending that drills into my heart
Cannot be stopped like breathing 

The yellowing diary in the drawer
Dries up the memories
That smile
Is summer

Yours and my past
Has been forgotten in clockwise
The love that has had a lack of oxygen
The careless tears are superfluous

I know you and I are not wrong
We only forgot to step back
Pledging sincerely with the promise
Yet failed to get what I want by time

I know we are not wrong
It is only that we will be better off letting go
The most beautiful love
Continue it in my memory

tiankonghuidexiangkuguo
likainiyihou
bingmeiyou
gengziyou

suansuandekongqi
xiuchuwomendejuli
yimuzhuixindejieju
xianghuxibanwufatingxi

choutifanhuangderiji
zhaganlehuiyi
naxiaorong
shixiaji

niwodeguoqu
beishunshizhendiwangji
queyangguohoudeaiqing
cuxindeyanleishiduoyu

wozhidaoniwodoumeiyoucuo
zhishiwanglezenme退tuihou
xinshidandangeilechengnuo
quebeishijianpuliaokong

wozhidaowomendoumeiyoucuo
zhishifangshouhuibijiaohaoguo
zuimeideaiqing
huiyilidaixu

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment