Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Step back 退後 Tui hou

The sky is grey like it's been crying
After leaving you
I haven't been any freer

The sour air
I can smell the distance between us
An ending that drills into my heart
Cannot be stopped like breathing 

The yellowing diary in the drawer
Dries up the memories
That smile
Is summer

Yours and my past
Has been forgotten in clockwise
The love that has had a lack of oxygen
The careless tears are superfluous

I know you and I are not wrong
We only forgot to step back
Pledging sincerely with the promise
Yet failed to get what I want by time

I know we are not wrong
It is only that we will be better off letting go
The most beautiful love
Continue it in my memory

天tian空kong灰hui得de像xiang哭ku过guo
离li开kai你ni以yi後hou
并bing没mei有you
更geng自zi由you

酸suan酸suan的de空kong气qi
嗅xiu出chu我wo们men的de距ju离li
一yi幕mu锥zhui心xin的de结jie局ju
像xiang呼hu吸xi般ban无wu法fa停ting息xi

抽chou屉ti泛fan黄huang的de日ri记ji
榨zha干gan了le回hui忆yi
那na笑xiao容rong
是shi夏xia季ji

你ni我wo的de过guo去qu
被bei顺shun时shi针zhen地di忘wang记ji
缺que氧yang过guo後hou的de爱ai情qing
粗cu心xin的de眼yan泪lei是shi多duo余yu

我wo知zhi道dao你ni我wo都dou没mei有you错cuo
只zhi是shi忘wang了le怎zen麽me退tui後hou
信xin誓shi旦dan旦dan给gei了le承cheng诺nuo
却que被bei时shi间jian扑pu了liao空kong

我wo知zhi道dao我wo们men都dou没mei有you错cuo
只zhi是shi放fang手shou会hui比bi较jiao好hao过guo
最zui美mei的de爱ai情qing
回hui忆yi里li待dai续xu

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment