Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Silent (An Jing) 安静

Only the piano is left to talk with me for a day
The sleeping cello
It's silent and old
I think that you have already made it very clear
I understand and I know
You're not going to be reluctant about parting ways
You say you will feel sad, I don't believe it
Holding onto you and you being with me
It's just a thing of the past
I hope he really loves you more than I do
Only then will I force myself to leave
You want me to say it, it is very embarrassing
I just don't want us to part
Why do I still come across with a smile?
I do not have this kind of talent
To tolerate you accepting him
Don't need to worry too much
I will live on well
You have already left far away
I will also slowly walk away
Why must I be accomodating you even for the break up?
I really do not have the talent
To be silent this fast
I will learn to give you up
It is because I love you too much


zhishengxiagangqinpeiwotanleyitian
shuizhaodedatiqin
anjingdejiujiude

woxiangniyibiaoxiandefeichangmingbai
wodongwoyezhidao
nimeiyoushebude

nishuoniyehuinanguowobuxiangxin
qianzhenipeizhewo
yezhishicengjing
xiwangtashizhendebiwohaiyaoaini
wocaihuibizijilikai

niyaowoshuoduonankan
wogenbenbuxiangfenkai
weishenmehaiyaowoyongweixiaolaidaiguo
womeiyouzhezhongtianfen
baorongniyejieshouta
buyongdanxindetaiduo
wohuiyizhihaohaoguo

niyijingyuanyuanlikai
woyehuimanmanzoukai
weishenmewolianfenkaidouqianjiuzhuni
wozhendemeiyoutianfen
anjingdemeizhemekuai
wohuixuezhefangqini
shiyinweiwotaiaini

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment