Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - You can hear it 你听得到 Ni ting de dao

In the 2nd verse, 4th line Jay actually sings it backwards

Who can know better than me
That your tenderness is like feathers?
Secret lying within my embrace
Only you can hear it
Is there still anyone who knows
That your smile is like a hug?
Really want to hide your goodness
Only I can see it
Standing on the rooftop only saying to the wind
Don't want to be pushed around
Originally hated the sky that rains
Until I hear someone say they love me
Sitting on the second floor of the cinema
Watching a crowd moving pass
How can the we of that day
Quietly smile for a very long time?
I think I am too dependent
In a moment ago hanging up the telephone
Persist in imitating a pure child
Quietly watching over this portion of love
Know I cannot be too dependent
Scared that you will spoil me
Your fragrance lingers all along
I cannot bear to leave

有you谁shui能neng比bi我wo知zhi道dao
你ni的de温wen柔rou像xiang羽yu毛mao
秘mi密mi躺tang在zai我wo怀huai抱bao
只zhi有you你ni能neng听ting得de到dao
还hai有you没mei有you人ren知zhi道dao
你ni的de微wei笑xiao像xiang拥yong抱bao
多duo想xiang藏cang着zhe你ni的de好hao
只zhi有you我wo看kan得de到dao
站zhan在zai屋wu顶ding只zhi对dui风feng说shuo
不bu想xiang被bei左zuo右you
本ben来lai讨tao厌yan下xia雨yu的de天tian空kong
直zhi到dao听ting见jian有you人ren说shuo爱ai我wo
坐zuo在zai电dian影ying院yuan的de二er楼lou
看kan人ren群qun走zou过guo
怎zen麽me那na一yi天tian的de我wo们men
都dou默mo默mo的de微wei笑xiao很hen久jiu

我wo想xiang我wo是shi太tai过guo依yi赖lai
在zai挂gua电dian话hua的de刚gang才cai
坚jian持chi学xue单dan纯chun的de小xiao孩hai
静jing静jing看kan守shou这zhe份fen爱ai
知zhi道dao不bu能neng太tai依yi赖lai
怕pa你ni会hui把ba我wo宠chong坏huai
你ni的de香xiang味wei一yi直zhi徘pai徊huai
我wo舍she不bu得de离li开kai

我wo想xiang我wo是shi太tai过guo依yi赖lai
在zai挂gua电dian话hua的de刚gang才cai
坚jian持chi学xue单dan纯chun的de小xiao孩hai
我wo舍she不bu得de离li开kai

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment