Tuesday 3 September 2013

Andy Lau - Xie xie ni de ai

Don't ask me how many people I've loved in this life 
You won't understand how deep my pain is 
It's always been very cruel to peel apart someone's wound 
I urge you not to be infatuated, temporarily keep some love for yourself 

I don't like being alone, but I'm afraid of two-person relations 
This is clearly one kind of pain 
I'm silent when too many people are around; even my smile is lonely 
In this lofty human world, ah, find someone who'll love me 
After I've evaded your tender affections, my tears begin to fall 

I don't dare to, I don't want to, I shouldn't thank you for your love again 
I can't help but to exist, ah, like a piece of dust 
I'll still bring you pain 

I don't dare to, I don't want to, I shouldn't thank you for your love again 
I can't help but to exist, ah, in your future 
I fear that this would only bring you eternal pain 
-----------------------------------
Xie Xie Ni De Ai (Liu De Hua)
Bu yao wen wo Yi sheng ceng jing ai guo duo shao ren 
Ni bu dong wo shang you duo shen 
Yao bo kai shang kou zong shi hen can ren 
Quan ni bie zuo chi xin ren Duo qing zan qie bao liu ji fen 

Bu xi huan gu du Que you hai pa liang ge ren xiang chu 
Zhe fen ming shi yi zhong tong ku 
Zai ren duo shi hou zui chen mo Xiao rong ye ji mo 
Zai wan zhang hong chen zhong A zhao ge ren ai wo 
Dang wo bi kai ni de rou qing hou Lei kai shi zhui luo 

Shi bu gan bu xiang bu ying gai Zai xie xie ni de ai 
Wo bu de bu cun zai A xiang yi ke chen ai 
Hai shi hui dai gei ni shang hai 

Shi bu gan bu xiang bu ying gai Zai xie xie ni de ai 
Wo bu de bu cun zai A zai ni de wei lai 
Zui pa zhe yang jiu shi dai gei ni yong yuan de shang hai

No comments:

Post a Comment