Wednesday 4 September 2013

Nicholas Tse - Because of love, therefore love 因为爱所以爱 Yin Wei Ai Suo Yi Ai

I'm not caring in order to get
Some sort of repayment
I'm not anticipating for 
Some sort of tomorrow
Because I am alone
I can only be honest about my feelings
Just for one sentence from you
My whole body wavers
Just for one smile
Love then exists
Those people who think too much
Will not understand when they're alive

Because of love
Therefore love
Tenderness cannot withstand the arrangement
Happiness is so fast
Don't wait
Until we hurt each other
Because of love
Therefore love
There's no need to bring feelings fervently
No one needs to give me
A wonderful time
I want you now

bushiweileshenmehuibao
suoyiguan怀huai
bushiweileshenmemingtian
suoyiqidai
yinweiwoshiyigeren
zhinenggouduiganjuetanbai

zhishiweileniyijuhua
woquanshenyaobai
zhishiweileyigexiaorong
aijiucunzai
naxiexiangtaiduoderen
youshengzhiniandoubuhuimingbai

yinweiai
suoyiai
wenroujingbuqianpai
yukuainamekuai
buyaodengdao
huxiangshanghai
yinweiai
suoyiai
ganqingbubinalaikangkai
sheiyebuyonggeiwo
yigemeihaoshidai
woyaonixianzai

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment