Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jay chou - garden party 园游会

The amber coloured dusk is like sweets in a very beautiful far distant place
Your face doesn't have makeup on yet I fall madly in love
Recollection and shadow are pulled long together at dusk
That admission ticket in my hand counts sheep with me
Peppermint coloured meadow fragrance is like the wind without form
Yet I can keep firmly in my mind your temperament and face
Cold air and glaze has a very transparent feel in early morning
Like my fondness
Being seen through by you
A bud of sun on the stall
I quietly appear by your side
Your hurry and confused appearance
I smile quietly admiring it

I'm withstanding the sun

Only wanting to open the umbrella for you
You lean on my shoulder
Breathe deeply afraid of forgetting
Because of the silly game of catching fish we start to talk with each other
Really hope topics are unceasing and the garden party never closes
The balloon is in my hand
I'm leading you by hand looking around
I want to say some things to you
Yet your eyes pretend to be busy
The egg cake and the jam on the corner of your mouth, I want to taste them
The film of the garden party is being broadcasted
This world, we arrange to wander about together

huposehuanghunxiangtangzaihenmeideyuanfang

nidelianmeiyouhuazhuangwoquefengkuangaishang
siniangenyingzizaibangwanyiqibeilachang
woshouzhongnazhangruchangquanpeiwoshuyang
bohesecaodifenfangxiangfengmeiyouxingzhuang
woquenenggoulaojinideqizhigenlianpang
lengkongqigenliulizaiqingchenhenyoutouminggan
xiangwodexihuan
beinikan穿chuan
tanweishangyiduoyanyang
woqiaoqiaochuxiannishenbang
nihuangluandemoyang
woweixiaoanjingxinshang

wodingzhedataiyang
zhixiangweinichengsan
nikaozaiwojianbang
shenhuxipayiwang
yinweilaoyudechunyouxiwomenkaishijiaotan
duoxiwanghuatibuduanyuanyouhuiyongbudayang
qiqiuzaiwoshoushang
woqianzhenixiahuang
youhuaxiangduinijiang
niyanjingquezhuangmang
jidangaogennizuijiaoguojiangwodouxiangyaochang
yuanyouhuiyingpianzaibofang
zhegeshijieyuehaoyiqiguang

No comments:

Post a Comment