Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - You can hear it 你听得到 Ni ting de dao

In the 2nd verse, 4th line Jay actually sings it backwards

Who can know better than me
That your tenderness is like feathers?
Secret lying within my embrace
Only you can hear it
Is there still anyone who knows
That your smile is like a hug?
Really want to hide your goodness
Only I can see it
Standing on the rooftop only saying to the wind
Don't want to be pushed around
Originally hated the sky that rains
Until I hear someone say they love me
Sitting on the second floor of the cinema
Watching a crowd moving pass
How can the we of that day
Quietly smile for a very long time?
I think I am too dependent
In a moment ago hanging up the telephone
Persist in imitating a pure child
Quietly watching over this portion of love
Know I cannot be too dependent
Scared that you will spoil me
Your fragrance lingers all along
I cannot bear to leave

youshuinengbiwozhidao
nidewenrouxiangyumao
mimitangzaiwo怀huaibao
zhiyouninengtingdedao
haiyoumeiyourenzhidao
nideweixiaoxiangyongbao
duoxiangcangzhenidehao
zhiyouwokandedao
zhanzaiwudingzhiduifengshuo
buxiangbeizuoyou
benlaitaoyanxiayudetiankong
zhidaotingjianyourenshuoaiwo
zuozaidianyingyuandeerlou
kanrenqunzouguo
zenmenayitiandewomen
doumomodeweixiaohenjiu

woxiangwoshitaiguoyilai
zaiguadianhuadegangcai
jianchixuedanchundexiaohai
jingjingkanshouzhefenai
zhidaobunengtaiyilai
panihuibawochonghuai
nidexiangweiyizhipaihuai
woshebudelikai

woxiangwoshitaiguoyilai
zaiguadianhuadegangcai
jianchixuedanchundexiaohai
woshebudelikai

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment