Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Orbit 轨迹 gui ji

How can I hide my sorrow?
The place I lost you
The scent of your hair
Scatters hastily
I already cannot follow it

Close my eyes
I can still see
The vestige of when you left
Under the moonlight
Always been searching for
That figure that I miss

If you said that break up is the starting point of pain
Then before the finish line
I am willing to love again
Want to say to you
The love I dare not say
Will there be someone who understands?

I will be staring blankly
Then forget you
Shortly after that I will tightly close my eyes
Thinking of which day
When there will be someone to be in your place
To make me not think about you anymore

I will be staring blankly
Then smile
Shortly after that I will tightly close my eyes
Think about it again
Your gentle face
Before I forget

The tears in my heart
Obscures my visual line
Soon you already cannot be seen

zenmeyincang
wodebeishang
shiqunidedifang
nidefaxiang
sandecongmang
woyijinggenbushang

bishangyanjing
hainengkanjian
niliqudehenji
zaiyueguangxiayizhizhaoxunnaxiangniandeshenying

ruguoshuofenshoushikutongdeqidian
nazaizhongdianzhiqian
woyuanyizaiaiyibian
xiangyaoduinishuode
buganshuodeai
huibuhuiyourenkeyimingbai

wohuifazhedai
ranhouwangjini
jiezhejinjinbishangyan
xiangzhenayitian
huiyourendaiti
rangwobuzaixiangnianni

wohuifazhedai
ranhouweiweixiao
jiezhejinjinbishangyan
youxiangleyibian
niwenroudelian
zaiwowangjizhiqian

Repeat (Show)


xinlideyanlei
mohuleshi线xian
niyikuaikanbujian

1 comment: