Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Split 分裂 Fen lie

Riding on my motorcycle
I carry you slowly away
Cannot qualify into a good school
Can just leave without subtle smile
Take your hands and slowly give them to me
Put down the feel of being at a loss in your heart
Raindrops stroke across from two sides
Cuts open the two kinds of my consciousness
I go pass my uncle's home
The basket frame has become very tall
The tree I climbed before
When did it become so paltry?
This is nice
People are starting to not take notice of (you and) me
Wait before the rain becomes strong
We are going to split up and turn weak
While time hasn't discovered
Let me leave taking you with me
Without identification
Without void
On the basis that we are in two different positions, I will cover you
While time hasn't discovered
Let me leave taking you with me
This isn't stubbornness
This isn't an escape
No one tying you up and taking you away, only then is it happiness

zuozhewodemotuoche
zainihuanhuandelikai

kaobushangdehaoxuexiao
keyibuweixiaojiuzou

bashoumanmanjiaogeiwo
fangxiaxinzhongdekunhuo

yudiancongliangpanghuaguo
gekailiangzhongjingshendewo

jingguolaobodejia
lankuangbiandehaogao

paguodenakeshu
youheshibiandemiaoxiao
zheyangyehao
kaishimeirenzhuyidaowo

dengyubianjiangzhiqian
womenjianghuifenhuaruanruo

chenshijianmeifajue
rangwodaizhenilikai

meiyoulezhengming
meiyoulekongxu
jiyuliangzhonglichangwohuizhaozheni

chenshijianmeifajue
rangwodaizhenilikai

zhebushiwangu
zhebushitaobi

meirenbangzhenizoucaikuaile

Repeat (Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment