Wednesday 4 September 2013

Jay Chou - Superman can't fly

Mother says don't take things too much to heart
It's just a sense of duty found me
So I can't sleep
If you said that yelling at someone requires a bit of skill
I'll add in a melody and you'll think it's super diao

My gun won't have any ammunition (ammunition)
So you don't have to worry that any one will fall (fall)
I filmed The Green Hornet without the need for a stunt double
Because confidence is the paint I draw with

The meaning behind a lot of things I do is far removed from what you'd imagine
I filmed a TV series for friendship and for a 10 year old dream
Even with higher ratings it'll be hard pressed to match my great dream
Because my life doesn't need another award
I don't know when I became that example for society
I can't give the finger to the paparazzi if I get photographed and I have to put on a face of a person who can be responsible (whatever)

The lyrics I sing need to be a bit cultured because it could become teaching material anytime
Can CNN come interview me when my English is a bit better, can I redo the Time magazine cover again
Any time any place I have to be careful with my image
I have to control what I eat and drink, otherwise I won't look like Madame Tussaud's wax figure of me anymore (I didn't look like it to begin with)
There are lots of hand and footprints at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, when will you see my prints there?

Oh if superman can fly
Then let me stop in midair and have a rest
Overlooking this world once again
It'll make me feel a bit better
Wo Oh Wo
Saving the Earth is tiring
Even though I'm a bit tired but I'll still do it
Don't ask me if I've cried before
Because superman can't cry

If I sing I have to win the Best Male Singer
If I film a movie I can't just win the Best Newcomer
If you don't participate in an awards ceremony you don't have any manners
If you participate in it means you care a lot about it
When you win and you are moved to tears (tears)
Other people will think you're exaggerating and faking it (faking it)
If you have no expression other people will say you're too full of yourself
If you're born with this expression
Those people will even blame your mother (mother)
At the end someone else wins the award
You still have to give a sufficient amount of applause and smile
You can't drive too nice of a car
You can't live in too high of an apartment
In the end am I a singer-songwriter or am I the representative for good people and good deeds?

When I release an album it must be top
When I film a movie it must sell big
I can only say being superman is really hard

Oh if superman can fly
Then let me stop in midair and have a rest
Overlooking this world once again
It'll make me feel a bit better
Wo Oh Wo
Saving the Earth is tiring
Even though I'm a bit tired but I'll still do it
Don't ask me if I've cried before
Because superman can't cry


chaorenbuhuifei

Composer: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦)
Lyricist: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦)


mamashuohenduoshibietaijijiao
zhishi使shimingganzhaodaolewowoshuibuzhao
ruguoshuomarenyaoyoudianjiqiao
wohuijiadianxuannihuijuede
chaodiao

wodeqiangbuhuizhuangdanyao((danyao))
suoyifangxinbuhuiyourendao((rendao))
wopaiqingfengxiabuxuyaotishen
yinweizixinshiwohuihuadeyanliao

wozuohenduoshibeihoudeyiyiyuanbinimenxiangxiang
paigedianshijuweileyouqingyushinianqiandemengxiang
shoushizaigaoyenankanghengwodeweidalixiang
yinweiwoderenshengwuxuzaiduoyibinajiangxiang
wobuzhidaoheshibianchengleshehuidenabangyang
beigouzaipaibunengbizhongzhiyaodaqidemoyang((zenyang))

wochangdegeciyaoyoudianwenhua
yinweisuishihuibeidangjiaocai
CNNCNNnengbunengdengyingwenhaoyidianzai访fang
shidaizazhifengmiannengbunengchongpai
suishisuidizhuyixingxiang
yaokongzhiyinshiburanjiugendushafurenlaxiangdewobuxiang((benlaijiubuxiang))
haolaiwudezhongguoxiyuandishangyouhenduoshouyinjiaoyinheshicainengkanjianwodezhang

woruguochaorenhuifei
najiurangwozaikongzhongtingyitingxie
zaicifukanzhegeshijie
huirangwojuedehaoyixie
zhengjiudiqiuhaolei
suiranyouxiepibeidanwohaishihui
buyaowenwokuguolemei
yinweichaorenbunengliuyanlei

changgeyaonazuijianangeshou
paidianyingyebunengzhinagezuijiaxinren
nibucanjiabanjiangdianlijiushimeilimao
niqucanjiajiushidaibiaonihenzaihu
dejiangshinigandongluolei((luolei))
renjiajiuhuijuedenikuazhangzuozuo((zuozuo))
nimeibiaoqingbierenjiuhuishuotaixiaozhang
ruguonitianshengzhegebiaoqing
naxierenshenzhihuiguainimama((mama))
jieguozuihoushibierenzaidejiang
niyeyaogeiyuchongfendezhangshengyuweixiao
kaidechebunengtaihao
zhudeloubunengtaigao
wodaodishiyigechuangzuogeshouhaishihaorenhaoshidaibiao
zhuanjiyichujiubixushiguanjun
pailedianyingjiubixuyaodamai
zhinengshuodangchaorenzhendehaonan

ruguochaorenhuifei((chaorenhuifei))
najiurangwozaikongzhongtingyitingxie((tingyitingxie))
zaicifukanzhegeshijie
huirangwojuedehaoyixie
zhengjiudiqiuhaolei((diqiuhaolei))
suiranyouxiepibeidanwohaishihui((wohaishihui))
buyaowenwokuguolemei
yinweichaorenbunengliu
yan
lei

No comments:

Post a Comment